Let us help your New Jersey restaurant gain website traffic, media attention and build customer loyalty.
Jersey Bites has built a unique and powerful marketing platform since its launch in 2007. At the helm of Jersey Bites is Deborah Smith, a recognized Internet, Social Media and Email Marketing specialist.
Whether you are a launching a brand new restaurant or you are the owner of one that is decades old, Social Media, Email Marketing, Blogger and Press outreach, are all necessary components in today’s restaurant marketing strategy.
We Love Creative Solutions – We work with our clients to come up with highly effective campaigns based on their marketing goals. One excellent example is a recent Facebook ad campaign we ran on behalf of a Cooking School.
Over December we promoted a Giftcard campaign for a cooking school. 3 ads targeting different segments of their target market. $425 in FB ad spend plus our management fee, garnered them a sale of 139 Gift Cards and over $18K in sales. Now that’s some great ROI.
Through our highly targeted and food focused website and social media communities on Facebook and Twitter, we can help your restaurant, cooking school, or private chef services attract and retain customers.
- Facebook Advertising Campaigns
- Sponsored Stories
- Mobile Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Set Up
- Daily Management of all Social Media Accounts
- Promoted Giveaways
- Event Promotion
- On-site Video Production: This can be a basic tour of the restaurant or a co-hosted cooking segment with Deborah Smith, Executive Editor of JerseyBites
- Email Marketing
- Media outreach
GRAND OPENING PACKAGE: $500
- Article announcing the Grand Opening and features of the new restaurant
- Social promotion of the Grand Opening 1 week prior to event
- Social Promotion throughout the day of Grand Opening
- Hosting of Gift Card Giveaway to promote Grand Opening
- Targeted Facebook paid promotion
EVENT PROMOTION PACKAGE: $350
- Article announcing event
- Social promotion of the event
- Listing in our Foodie Things to Do weekly post and on our Events Calendar